Monday, August 2, 2010

God brought my poster to Moscow!


Today I saw a list of exhibitors on the Golden Bee 9 - Moscow International Biennale of Graphic Design Competition. My name was in the list. Once again God brought His poster to Moscow. My heart is delight in Him. Being His executor on the poster is my highest privilege as a graphic designer.

"Gracious Father, thank You for all this wonderful journey I've been traveling with You. You are my Ultimate Designer, my Ultimate Creative Director, my Ultimate Master who never failed to show me Your love. My heart is delight in Your presence whenever You instructed me to executor Your ideas. Thank You, Lord for all this privilege. In Your name I Honor everything that I achieved. May Your name be Praised Forever and ever more. Amen."

2 comments:

  1. Hello Art Sowers! Heard about your Dream poster after your amazing testimony at Watchnight. Keep up the good job. I am sure God will use you tremendously in this area. You are certainly gifted in this area. Now I am inspired to pray more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    Praise the Lord. Thanks for the encouragement. I am glad that you are inspired by God's work in my life. He is absolutely the Ultimate Master.

    By the way, I've just set up Art Sowers in my facebook. If you are interested to see more poster, you can press on the below link and click "like" I will keep designing as and when God inspire me. Usually those posters are the things I've learn along the way...

    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Art-Sowers/148481525198549

    Thanks a lot, Stephanie.

    God Bless.

    Regards,
    Tau Fei

    ReplyDelete